DEXTREX JUICE – 1000 G
- The entire formula facilitates the optimisation of creatine activity
- A NEW, ENHANCED formula of the well-known Dextro Juice
A NEW, ENHANCED formula of the well-known Dextro Juice
Why Dextrex Juice?
Dextrex Juice® is a well-conceived complex of pharmaceutical-grade dextrose, micronised taurine and a considerable amount of magnesium. The entire formula facilitates the optimisation of creatine activity, as well as bringing other benefits.
Adding creatine to a diet can, for instance, increase the pace of ATP regeneration in muscle cells and as a result facilitate the growth of both strength and muscle mass.
When using Dextrex Juice®, you can be certain that you are getting its optimal effects.
How is Dextrex Juice® different from popular dextrose?
Pharmaceutical-grade dextrose included in Dextrex Juice® facilitates the quick replenishment of muscle glycogen while stimulating the production of one of the most anabolic hormones of the human body – insulin.
We did not want this effect to be one-way, so tauring was added to the mixture. It is widely known that taurine – despite having no muscle-building properties – has a profound impact on the pace of muscle growth, by both its supportive and protective (anti-catabolic) effect. Additionally, it increases the transport of creatine into target cells. It also actively supports the proper functioning of the circulatory system.
Magnesium, intentionally included in Dextrex Juice®, allows creatine to perform its function – supporting ATP production in muscle cells. The lack of availability of magnesium is a limiting factor for the speed of ATP production from creatine. Without it, creatine cannot be fully effective!
A further difference are the exquisite flavours: apple, lemon and orange, which make the supplementation Dextrex Juice® not only advantageous (as presented above), but also pleasurable!
Can ordinary dextrose do all that?
What is the recommended way of incorporating Dextrex Juice® into your supplementation schedule?
1. As a creatine transporter – dissolve 1 portion of Dextrex Juice® (approx. 40 g – 65 units = 2 scoops or 4 level tablespoons) in 250 ml of water. Dissolve a pre-determined portion of creatine in the solution.
2. Dextrex Juice® may be used as an additive for supplements or as a stand-alone carbohydrate preparation for the replenishment of glycogen resources, which should be used at a dose of 20–60 g per portion, preferably after a training session; during such post-workout period we recommend taking it together with a high-protein preparation, e.g. Whey Protein Complex 100%.
Ingredients: 93% dextrose, 5% taurine, acidity regulators – malic acid, citric acid; aromas, 0,3% magnesium oxide, colours: riboflavin, beta-carotene (for orange flavour), E 133, riboflavin (for apple flavour), riboflavin (for lemon flavour).
|Nutrition value||w 100 g||per portion (20 g)||per portion (40g+250ml water)||per portion (60 g)|
|Calories||1555 kJ / 372 kcal||311 kJ/ 74,4 kcal||622 kJ / 148,8 kcal||933 kJ/ 223,2 kcal|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||93,0 g||18,6 g||37,2 g||55,8 g|
|of which sugars||93,0 g||18,6 g||37,2 g||55,8 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturated||0 g||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||0 g||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Taurine||5 g||1 g||2 g||3 g|
|Magnesium||187 mg||37,4 mg||75 mg (20%RDA*)||112,2 mg (29,9 %RDA*)|
*%ZDS – recomended daily allowance
1. As creatine transporter: dissolve 1 portion (ca. 40 g – 65 measuring units = 2 scoops or 4 flat tablespoons) in 250 ml of water. Prepared beverage can be used to dissolve a fixed portion of creatine.
2. Dextrex Juice® can be used as an additional supplement or a single carbohydrate supplement of recovering glycogen reserves. Best used after training in ca. 20-60 g of powder per portion. Not suitable for diabetics.